The two co-creators wrote: “To be completely honest, we created the toothbrush from watching our daughter drop her toothbrush in the sink and/or floor while she was trying to hold the brush steady and apply toothpaste.
Once we started prototyping and telling people about our new toothbrush holder for children, we quickly learned about so many people of all ages that would benefit from using the Toothbrush Pillow.
The Toothbrush Pillow is the only product that provides a simple solution to holding a toothbrush in place while you simply apply toothpaste without the mess and frustration!”
The business and intellectual property was recently purchased by Anthem Pleasant. This is his second intellectual property product that helps the disabled with their daily routine. The hope for the product is to network with sponsors to place logos on the product and distribute to the individuals that need it the most.
We are keep hearing more and more stories about how our product makes life easier for everyone that uses it. Here are just some of what we have heard: (tell us your story)
- Children feel like “Big Kids” – Independence, kids love brushing their teeth
- Seniors – whether dealing with reduced motor skills due to age or onset disease such as Parkinson’s, Stroke, Arthritis – This product will stabilize your toothbrush giving you independence to carry out your twice a day habit without mess or frustration and best of all by yourself!
- Special Needs – Parents, Therapists, and children love learning and mastering brushing their teeth. Don’t let delayed motor skills or learning routines stand in the way of dental hygiene.
- Differently-Abled – everyone needs to brush their teeth, no matter the challenge or disability the pride of doing it independently is priceless.
- Symbrachydactyly or Upper Limb Amputee
- Business Traveler – who knows what’s on your hotel bathroom counter top, easy to take with you, keep your toothbrush off the counter at all times! No germs!
Thanks for taking the time to read about us!